OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Thursday, September 11, 2008

LoVe YoU FoReVeR

Ryker has been doing this lately... I think it is adorable! These pictures reminded me so much of this book that I just had to have it! So I ordered the book online. Most people have seen this book before, and I think every Mommy needs one!!

4 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

Hey Tara, congratulations on your move and all your recent changes! Ryker is so handsome, I'm so glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Charlotte said...

Okay, Tara... you obviously knew about my blog 'cause I'm listed on your sidebar, but you've NEVER commented. Shame on you... ;0)

But now I'm totally curious- how did you find me? And how do you guys know the Denney's?

Cute blog. It's always fun to keep in touch with old friends.

Oh, and this book makes Jon cry... :0)

Call Family said...

So I totally love that book! Ryker is very cute and I bet you are loving all the time with just you and him in Florida! I love reading your blog and keeping touch. It's so fun.

Joanna said...

Thanks for including me on you blog life! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to call you for help. You'll never believe what I FINALLY discovered the other day, the EXIT Memo manual, and it's quite helpful! Tello was ready to kill me, he really misses you :)