OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Einstein on the Mind

Ryker is suddenly obsessed with The Little Einsteins! Once he starts watching it, its hard to get him to stop! Then he wanders around trying to sing the theme song! It is sooooo funny!! The show is supposed to be educational, but I'm afraid he's becoming a TV bug! It is so much easier to get things done when I let him watch it, but how much is too much? Comments, please!!

Here's my best video of him singing the theme song! He just sings "Einsteins" over and over again. Funny, huh? He also pats his legs and puts his arms up for the big "blastoff!" (If you've seen the show, you know what I'm talking about!)

2 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

I turn PBS cartoons in the morning while kate has her milk and breakfast- it ends up being on almost an hour. Then in the evening I put a movie on for her for about a half hour- sometimes I feel like that's a lot, but we stay so busy with fun things during the day I think it helps her wake up and calm down. Also, if she's sick I let her watch movies, since she doesn't feel like playing anyway. I read that the American Pediatric Association recommends no more than 1 hour a day.

Tasha said...

That is so cute! I let Jake watch that show as well, but I think that it is ok for kids to watch education tv, although I was reading on parents.com and they said that children under 2 should not be watching any television, and 2 and older should watch no more than an hour a day. I think that this is a bit extreme, but anyway you should read the article.