OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Happenings

It has been so long since our last post that all of the things a planned on posting seem like old news! Oh well... here's some pics of the things we have been doing in August! Things that are going on that we don't have pictures of? Well, Ben finished his year of classes, and will begin his year of clinical rotations next week. Yay!! Ryker and I have just been hangin' out, playing with his friends and keeping cool at the pool. Ryker starts swimming lessons tomorrow, so we will see how that goes! And now for the pictures...

HOME AGAIN!!

We have been very lucky to be able to go home to Idaho as often as we have. We just passed the 1 year mark since we moved to Florida, and we have been back 3 times. Our last trip was the first week of August



MUD LAKE

Pickin' raspberries with Grandma

Yum! Yum!


Ryker playing with his cousins

Ryker just loves playing with his cousins! We wish he could be around them more. They have so much fun together.
Ice cream cones! Thanks Grandma!



Aunt Aubrey giving Ryker a haircut. Isn't he handsome? Thanks Aubrey!



Giving the 4-H pigs a bath before the fair!

Checkin' out the horses



TWIN FALLS

Boating at Shoshone Falls

Look whose driving!!



I remember riding this horse when I was little! Luckily Grandpa and Grandma kept it around!


CAMPING IN SUN VALLEY

Ryker looking at the stars and singing "Twinkle Twinkle"

We rode the Sun Valley ski lift to the top and rode mountain bikes down. At the top it was hailing, so we went in the lodge for a minute. The janitor gave us garbage bags to put over ourselves to stay dryer. Don't we look stupid!



The view from the mountain.

Luckily the sun came back out, and we got to lose the garbage bags, but we still look kinda stupid!


BACK IN FLORIDA

Ryker trying to be just like Daddy

Fun at the pool!

We still love the beach!



Ryker's first time bowling.

We let Ryker push the ball down the alley! The guy had to come get his ball for us like 5 times because it got stuck half way. I think they were happy to see us leave, but we had fun!



Ryker's new pool trick is going under the water. This made me decide maybe we should try swimming lessons!



Congratulations!

You made it to the end of this post! If you actually looked at the whole thing I'm impressed! Sorry it was so long.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!!!

Michael and Julie said...

fun! fun! your little ryker is growing up SO much! swimming lessons = good idea. my husband does not know how to swim. i'm teaching him though :)

Joanna said...

WOW! A year already, huh? Still wish you were here doing my work for me:) The office is picking up quite a bit and we have 20 agents now, which means I am SO busy!
Ryker is so cute!

Josh + Kiri said...

Tara, I can't believe Ben only has a year left! How exciting! Ryker is so dang cute! I got a little jealous when I saw the pictures of you guys picking the raspberries! (okay maybe eating - the picking is not the greatest!) I miss the Mud Lake house! Next time you guys come home to visit, we need to get together for sure!