I am trying to come up with a scrapbook page for Halloween, but so far I'm drawing a blank. Here's some pics from the big night. Our apartment complex goes all out for Halloween by turning the office into a big haunted house. They work really hard on it, and it turned out really good this year. Ryker is so brave... all the scary Halloween stuff doesn't scare him too bad. He just clings to you kind of tight! He really loved trick or treating, and he is so proud of his pumpkin basket full of candy! Isn't he a cute little football player?! (Thanks, Mom for the costume!)












5 comments:
Ryker is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Great costume by the way!!
So, I wanted to ask you... do you still have a link to that quiet book that was on your blog? I wanted to make one for Scotty, but didn't copy down the link. Thanks!
Thats it! I am complaining to my apartment complex that we didn't get a haunted house. Grrr. . .
Ryker is a doll! Love the pictures!
tara! he is so cute! great job on the costume
He looks so cute Tara!!! Hope you guys are loving Florida!!
Hey he is so stinkin cute!! And because I don't have your phone #, Happy Birthday on the 19th. Anyway give me a call sometime if you still have my #. Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment