OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Graduation

I'm pretty late getting this (or anything else that has happened since August) up on our blog, but I want to tell everyone how proud I am of Ben.

He did it! He's done with PA School! Hooray! Congratulations Benny and we love you so much and are so proud of you!!

Not only did he graduate on Dec. 18th, but he was chosen by his classmates to speak at Graduation! Here are some pics, and a link to watch his speech. He did a great job!




Whats next? Ben takes the PANCE test (the PA boards) on Jan. 14. (Good Luck Benny!) He has been offered a job in Page, AZ, which he has not officially accepted yet, but most likely will!

2 comments:

the h fam. said...

so excited for you guys! and i'm glad that AZ is so much closer than FL! good to see you last week!

Jaynan said...

congratulations!! I hope everything goes well w/ the test and the job. Are you sure you don't want to come to work with Jason??? loan repayment AND close to Twin Falls.... THINK ABOUT IT! ;)
p.s. Jason spoke at his graduation too.... must be a mormon boy thing :)