Hey! found your blog on ben & Rach's. Wish you could have been at the temple with us yesterday. I thought about you as I watched the guys keep filing into the sealing room. Ben is so ready. He's even getting a little preachy:) I love it! Beautiful baby boy!! aren't they wonderful?! Best wishes to you in sunny Florida. Loves, mom hobley
3 comments:
Wow!! That was a good Ryker HUg.
This is Grandma's way of getting her Ryker fix from far away Florida. Thanks guys.
Hey! found your blog on ben & Rach's. Wish you could have been at the temple with us yesterday. I thought about you as I watched the guys keep filing into the sealing room. Ben is so ready. He's even getting a little preachy:) I love it! Beautiful baby boy!! aren't they wonderful?! Best wishes to you in sunny Florida.
Loves, mom hobley
He looks like such a happy boy!
Post a Comment