What a big boy!! I guess it's not super surprising, since he crawled so early too.... good job Ryker!!
That is so CRAZY!! That makes me realize how fast these little guys are growing.
Way to go little Ryker, that's so awesome!
That is so exciting! Good job! I found your blog through the Simons page I hope you don't mind! How is everything in Florida!
hey tara, I tagged yo on our blog and am supposed to leave you a comment about it
He is so cute! I can't believe he's that big already. We miss you guys!
I can't believe that he is walking already! He's adorable!
I can't beleive how big he is already. He is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a big boy!! I guess it's not super surprising, since he crawled so early too.... good job Ryker!!
That is so CRAZY!! That makes me realize how fast these little guys are growing.
Way to go little Ryker, that's so awesome!
That is so exciting! Good job! I found your blog through the Simons page I hope you don't mind! How is everything in Florida!
hey tara, I tagged yo on our blog and am supposed to leave you a comment about it
He is so cute! I can't believe he's that big already. We miss you guys!
I can't believe that he is walking already! He's adorable!
I can't beleive how big he is already. He is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment