skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HaLloWeEn!!
We went trick or treating at the city park, where they had lots of businesses handing out candy! Ryker is very proud of his loot, although Mommy and Daddy get to eat most of it! (The benefits of having a cute kid who is too little for most candy!)
Ryker had lots of fun helping clean out the pumpkin!
Luckily Ryker had plenty of Halloween activities to go to, because Grandma sent him 2 costumes! He picked out the Bumble Bee for our church party two days before, and the Tiger for the big night! Watching him bobble around with his pumpkin bucket was about the cutest thing you've ever seen, so we took lots of pictures! Actually, over 80 pictures, plus video! (Maybe we got a little carried away, but you only have your first Halloween once!!)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Ryker is. I think the pumpkin carving pictures are my favorite.
And you have no idea how much fun it is for me to see what you did with my paper designs. :0) Way cute scrapbook pages, if I may say so myself. :0)
Ryker is so cute and he's getting so big. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! We miss you, we'll see you at Christmas though, right?!
Hey Ben & Tara! We hope all is going well for you guys! Your blog is very fun and Ryker is such a handsome little guy!! Jacob is very jealous cause you have a boy! He loves his girls but wishes he could have a boy. Anyway, love the pictures! Take care & keep in touch!
ryker is growing up so much! me and ben were trying to figure out who he looks like more, I think ben, but ben thinks you. That'll probaly change as he grows though. I heard you guys are going to michelle's "plantation" and having thanksgiving! that will be so fun. i told ben that we should fly out there but he didn't think it was such a good idea. I'm excited for you guys to come back to idaho for christmas! we need to have another christmas party like last year. i'll get to planning it!
Post a Comment