I read a lot of different books and then used the parts I liked. The one I took the most from was healthy sleep habits happy child. I also read the baby whisperer.
My favorite parenting book of all time is Parenting with love and logic. It is for more of the day time issues, but it is really practical and we started really early on Shorty. I reread it regularly.
5 comments:
cute cute boy!
I read a lot of different books and then used the parts I liked.
The one I took the most from was healthy sleep habits happy child. I also read the baby whisperer.
My favorite parenting book of all time is Parenting with love and logic. It is for more of the day time issues, but it is really practical and we started really early on Shorty. I reread it regularly.
We miss you!!! Those pics are sooo cute--We would love to have a pic for the wall!!hint,hint!! Give Ryker big hugs from us!!(Benny too)
Holy Cow! He's so big!
Tara, he is SO adorable! We sure miss having you guys around. I bet your mom does too!
Post a Comment