Ryker loves to go to the park! There are so many nice parks here with really fun playgrounds. Yesterday we went to the park for 3 hours! On the way home Ryker fell asleep (at around 5:00 PM), and stayed asleep until 12:30 AM! Luckily after about an hour he slept again until morning. The park can really wear a guy out!!This was not one of Ben's most exciting birthdays. He had a fun-filled day of studying at the library, followed by cake and a couple presents! Oh, well, we did our best. We did go to the PBR in Tampa the next week though, and called it a birthday celebration!
We live about 20 miles from Busch Gardens, so we finally sprang for some tickets! (after paying for one day we get to go back for free now all year... what a deal!!) They have some really great roller coasters, kid rides, and lots of animals and shows and stuff! The horse is one of the Budweiser clydesdales from the commercials. His name is "BUD" and he is HUGE!!

Ryker's 1st Haircut! I guess it was about time!! I wasn't ready to part with too many of his curls, so we just had Aubrey trim it. I think it looks quite a bit better though, right? What a handsome little boy!
We live about 20 miles from Busch Gardens, so we finally sprang for some tickets! (after paying for one day we get to go back for free now all year... what a deal!!) They have some really great roller coasters, kid rides, and lots of animals and shows and stuff! The horse is one of the Budweiser clydesdales from the commercials. His name is "BUD" and he is HUGE!!
Ryker's 1st Haircut! I guess it was about time!! I wasn't ready to part with too many of his curls, so we just had Aubrey trim it. I think it looks quite a bit better though, right? What a handsome little boy!







1 comment:
Man...Ryker is getting so big!!! I love his curls! He's just adorable!
Post a Comment