OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk Valentine




Hopefully everyone had a great Valentines Day! Here's one of the things we did!


3 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

What a great idea- I'm gonna have to get some chalk now! Looks like the weather was great

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Hi Tara & Ben! This is your cousin Nicole. I found your blog on Lyndsie's and I have to say Hi! Ryker is so cute, and I love his little haircut. Our blog is private, so if you send me your email (npalmer00@gmail.com), I'll send you an invite. That is, if you want one, haha! Hope all is well, you guys are sure a cute little family.

The Hawkers said...

Ryker is so dang cute and I can't believe he can say so many words. Very impressive!I hope everything is great with your little fam! -Holly