OuR FaMiLy

OuR FaMiLy

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bike Ride

After waiting and waiting for his legs to grow, Ryker can now ride his bike! He has been doing it for a couple of weeks now, but I couldn't find my camara charger, so this is the first video. This is from today at the park. Pretty good, huh? (Our neighbors moved out and left this little bike behind, so the maintenance guy gave it to us! That's one advantage to living in an apartment... I guess.)

2 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Ryder is at least two pedals ahead of Paisley. I bought that worthless kid a tricycle over 3 years ago and she still doesn't have the hang of it. That was my first lesson in not buying things just because I WANT my kid to have it.

And now she is going to be 5, and she still can't ride a trike and I want to get rid of the trike but she hasn't mastered it yet. Grumble grumble.

I guess every kid has different talents, right?

Meghan & Chase said...

he's really good- backwards and everything! That's great