14 years ago
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Big Boy
Ryker is doing the potty thing for real this time! We are so proud of him! For the past week and a half he has been wearing "big boy underoos" at all times while awake. (We will work on night time and nap time later) He has been accident free for the past 3 days, except for one minor "sharting" mishap (no, I didn't teach him to say that!) He even made it through nap time today when I forgot to put a diaper on him for his nap! Yes, sometimes the potty makes its way out to the living room, basically because I am getting tired of spending my day in the bathroom. Plus, the living room is really a better place for reading! All he requires as bribery is 1 potty prize, which = 3 skittles, and he is getting so he forgets to ask for them very often. WAY TO GO RYKER! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment