Ryker is becoming quite the singer lately. His favorites are "I Am a Child of God", "Twinkle Twinkle", "ABC's", "Popcorn Popping", "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam", and a new one: "The Lightning McQueen Song" (I think its called "Life is a Highway" or something like that) I've tried to catch all of these on video, but he always stops if he sees me recording. I will have to keep trying because I still haven't caught any full songs, but here's the best we could catch of his latest... "The Lightning McQueen song."
On this one all you actually hear is the end by the time I got the camera out, but turn your speakers up real loud and you'll hear him sneeze and "toot" at the same time. Thats why we are cracking up. One the second clip you get to hear a little bit more of the song!



No comments:
Post a Comment